The Leadership programme helps you develop the skills you need for successful personal, academic and career development.
What is the Leadership Programme?
Through participation in Leadership seminars and regular meetings with your Personal Tutor you are encouraged to reflect on your progress and achievements, and to identify areas for further development of your inter-personal skills.
- Plan, generate enthusiasm and confidence about your studies – including your prospective A level grades
- Understand and develop your personality
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues
- Encourage you to become a reflective, critical and creative learner
- Become independent in managing your own learning
- Adapt under changing circumstances
- Develop your leadership skills through initiative, responsibility and influence
- Develop and inform your career options and direction